In our briefing with the brand we were told to look into craft beers cans for inspiration for our designs, here is a collection of primary and secondary images of designs that stood out to me.
REOCCURING DESIGN FEATURES
- bright colours
- rarely straight, standard typography
- fun illustrations; doodles, characters, monsters
- a lot of flat colour
- no realism or photographs
- do not need to relate to the ingredients
- full wrap around designs
Photographs of notes taken during our meeting with Jason Hill, briefing us on the brand and the new product range.
POINTS TO HIGHLIGHT
- a separate brand identity to Eden Brewery and their existing products.
- appeal to a large age demographic, children and adults.
- natural, vegan, low sugar
- foraged elements to each flavour